Government students across my four classes have IEPs. Does anyone know if there’s any legal precedent for an appropriate ratio of IEP/non-IEP students in a co-taught classroom?
when the teacher keep teaching after the bell has already rang
When you little shits didn’t shut the fuck up so I can do my fucking job and now we both have to stay longer
I’m gonna go with the teacher on this
- Leading PD went really well. I just decided to be the leader and, thankfully, it worked. Apparently, some teachers even told other teachers our session was really good. In the school-based PD world, thats mighty high praise.
- My classroom was extended by seven feet!
- I swapped all the stupid one-armed-bandit desks for tables.
- Those tables all have good, non-plastic chairs.
- I got a parking spot right in front of my house tonight.
- As of today I am officially tenured.
I am exhausted and have so.much.stuff. to do in the next four days but I’m calling today a success.